Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day Two: Does she ever stop barking at the neighbor dog?

Answer: NO. Not ever. Even when you swat her with the leash, either end. Not even if you swat her with a slipper. She just stands at the fence, and they bark at one another. I think it's what they call a love hate relationship. Whatever. Wait for them to bring in theirs, then Katie will come to the door. No treat for YOU, dog. Grrrr to you.

This afternoon, we (KT and I) spent some QT on the back deck, brushing her coat. She loves it, and didn't want me to stop. We brushed for as long as I could take it. Things to do this week: PetSmart bath time. She will love it. I will love it. It will be a great ole time.

Gave her some of that stuff in the can that looks like squeeze cheese. It's supposed to help with shiny coat. She's got a bit of flaky skin, after all that brushing. Poor gal. So I gave her the red thing with the squeezy stuff in it. How are you supposed to know when a teaspoon has been shot in to the hole? I think she got more than that, but she's kind of dry looking. She loved it. Licked out the whole thing, then proceeded to gag. OMG, I am going to kill her by squeeze cheese looking stuff! "come on, kate, let's drink some water!" Ok, will be more careful with that. Good thing she can't tattle tale on me. Oh wait....I'm posting this..... Honesty is the best policy. She is shining now. (did you eat a glow stick?) jk.....

M

No comments: